Wednesday 6 February 2013

Quo by Orly First Class and Essie A Cut Above

I have a rose gold Fossil watch that I used as inspiration for this manicure. I looked through my whole stash and realized that I don't own a rose gold polish (GASP!) and I'm not sure one even exists, so I decided to layer polishes to create one of my very own.....

Quo by Orly's First ClassQuo by Orly's First Class 
For my base layer I did two layers of Quo by Orly's First Class, which is a gorgeous bronze foil polish. I love this polish on it's own and the formula is amazing. I received First Class for Christmas 2011 from my old boss, it came in a 18 piece mini bottle set. She got the set at Shoppers Drugmart for $39 CDN. I know that they don't sell the sets at Shoppers anymore, but they now have full sized bottles of each polish in the mini set (including First Class) for $10 CDN. 

All Quo by Orly polishes are exclusive to Shoppers Drugmart.
 
Essie A Cut Above
Essie A Cut Above
 Essie A Cut Above
I then put two coats of Essie's A Cut Above from their Luxeffects collection, which has light pink small and medium glitter, plus light pink hex glitter in a clear base. The formula was really good and was easy to apply. I purchased A Cut Above from Wal-mart for $6.99 CDN (on sale). Essie polishes are also sold at Shopper Drugmart and I think I have seen them at Superstore as well. However, by far they are the cheapest at Wal-mart, so get them there if you can ;).

 
  Here is my nails with its inspiration! It's not an exact match, but pretty close!

Thank-you for Reading!

-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. OK, this one is definitely my favorite!!!!! I LOVE this color! and I love glitter! ~P

    ReplyDelete