Sunday 27 January 2013

China Glaze Get Carried Away

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I sure got spoiled this year and got tons of presents from family and friends! The best present I received was a Canon Rebel T3i, courtesy of Ricky. I am so excited because now my pictures for my blog won't look like poop anymore. My mani today is 3 coats of China Glaze's Get Carried Away from their Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection (2012) over one coat of Nails Inc. Black Taxi. I LOVE THIS MANI! The polish is awesome!

 

Get Carried Away is loaded with small silver and black glitter, large bronze-red and silver hex glitter and black bar glitter in a black base. Unfortunately, because I used a black base colour the bar glitter didn't really show up in the mani, next time I think I would put it over a dark blue, red, or bronze. Caitlin bought the polish for me at chatters for $8 (Canadian). If you are a Calgarian like moi, the best chatters to find polishes at is the one in Deerfoot Meadows and the one in Sunridge mall.

Thank-you for reading!!

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment