Sunday 27 January 2013

Sephore X's Chaotic (Lynderella Connect the Dots Dupe)

I have yet to be this excited about a polish before in my entire life! I seriously want to wear this polish every single day and never ever take it off. Do I have your interest yet? I sure hope so because the below picture is one coat of Chaotic from the Sephora X collection, over two coats of OPI's Mermaid Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection.

Sephora X Chaotic over OPI Mermaid's Tears

There is sooo much I want to say about this mani, but where to start?

Well I guess firstly I want to talk about a gorgeous Lynderella Polish called Connect the Dots, which I wanted to get Caitlin for Christmas but couldn't buy it online or through eBay because it was constantly sold out. It is also very costly at around $22 Canadian per bottle not including shipping and handling. However, there is good news because Sephora X's Chaotic is a pretty close dupe to Connect the Dots (I'm serious google it!), you can order it online here or buy it within the Sephora store itself, and it is only $14 Canadian plus shipping and handling! That's good math people!

OPI Mermaid's Tears
Next I will write about the base polish I used, which I remembered to take a picture of before I put Chaotic over it. Anyways, Mermaids Tears is a light sage green that has a greyish undertone to it. I purchased OPI's Mermaid's Tears last year at Chatters for $8.00 Canadian, but I don't think it is in the stores anymore. However, it is still available on ebay.

Lastly, let's talk about Chaotic some more!! Sephora X's Chaotic has large black and white hex glitter, medium black and white hex glitter (they almost look like circles), small black and white glitter, and black bar glitter all jam packed in a clear base. I can't say enough about how much I love this polish, I think it looks like abstract paint splattering art and I can't help but show my mani to everyone I see. 

Sephora X Chaotic over OPI Mermaid's Tears
 Sephora X Chaotic over OPI Mermaid's Tears
Sephora X Chaotic over OPI Mermaid's Tears

Thank-you for reading!

-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! this one is awesome!!! I love the Mermaid's tears color!!
    ~Peony

    ReplyDelete