Sunday 27 January 2013

Christmas Tree Accent Nail

Last year Caitlin and I did Christmas Tree nails using a tutorial from Nailside (pictures 1). We got so many compliments on our manis that I decided to do it again this year. However, this time I wasn't so ambitious and just did an accent nail as you can see in pictures 2 and 3.
Christmas Nails 2011
Christmas Tree Accent Nail 2012

Christmas Tree Accent Nail 2012
I don't remember what polishes I used on my mani last year :(. However, this years mani... the red is OPI's I'm not Really a Waitress, the green is Zoya's Holly which was from their 2011 Gems and Jewels collection. As for the Christmas tree it was created with tape, a holo silver glitter (I don't remember the name), and a little star I placed on my nail with clear polish as glue. For the complete tutorial, please see the link to Nailside on the top of this post. I apologize that I can't give you prices of the polishes I used, because they were all Caitlin's ;).

Thank-you for reading!

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment