Sunday 27 January 2013

Ozotic Beam 905 & 906

Caitlin went on a nail polish shopping bender and bought a bunch of indie and Ozotic polishes from the internet. She ended up buying almost all the Ozotic Beam collection polishes, including 905 which she gave me Christmas. I wanted to use one of her polishes at our last nail night, but also wanted to use my own polish too. Therefore, I decided to use Ozotic Beam 906 on all my nails except my ring fingers which I painted with Ozotic Beam 905. As you can see from the pictures the polish in the bottle has a iridescent fairy dust look to it. All the polishes in the collection look very similar in the bottle, but they come to life when put over black polish! You can also put them over other colours, but trust me they are amazing over black.

Ozotic Beam 906 & 906
 Ozotic Beam 906 & 906
 Ozotic Beam 906 & 906
 Ozotic Beam 906 & 906

Ozotic Beam 905 (on my ring fingers) has all the colours of shimmer in it, yellow, blue, pink, blue, etc. in a clear base. It hardly came across in the pictures except picture 3 which you can clearly see the ring finger is a different polish. The colours of the shimmer changes depending on the lighting and if you are inside or outside.

Ozotic Beam 906 (all the other fingers) has pink and purple shimmer in a clear base coat. It too changes depending on the lighting, but it is predominately pink and purple.

I used Nails Inc. Black Taxi as the base on all the nails. The formula of the Ozotic polishes was a little thick, but it is packed with shimmer so the consistency is forgivable. I used two thin coats of the polishes for it to be opaque over the black base.

Unfortunately, you cannot buy Ozotic polishes in Canada because they are a Australian brand, but you can order them online here, they are $14.50 USD each.

Thank-you for reading!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment