Sunday 27 January 2013

Halloween Nails (Nail Art)

I know it isn't Halloween anymore, but I wanted to post a picture of my Halloween nails. I used this tutorial for them here, and pretty much followed it to a tea. Hers are waaaay better than mine, but I gave it my best shot.


I only used nail polish for the bases; the white on the ghost, dracula, and mummy are a white from my wet n wild collection, the base for Frankenstein is OPI's Jade is the New Black, and the witch's base is China Glaze's Periwinkle. For the rest of the details I used watered down acrylic paint (watered down so it glides on the nail easier),  a nail brush and a nail dotting tool for the eyes.


Also, here is a picture of me dressed up for Halloween a couple of years ago, I'm the cat.... not a very exciting costume but it was good enough for a house party. 

Thank-you for reading

- Kriste

No comments:

Post a Comment