Sunday 27 January 2013

Girly Bits Mother May I?!

I have another indie polish to show you, it is Mother May I?! by Girly Bits. There is sooo much going on with this polish, I don't even know where to start describing it. The Girly Bits website does describe the polish as, "a medium purple base with aqua squares, red squares, blue, turquoise, pink, purple, opal, and aqua hexes in various sizes". I would say the base is more a light purple not medium though, but the rest sounds "looks" about right. The formula of this polish was pretty thick, and I had some problems getting even coats on my nails. I don't mind the consistency too much because I really love the look of this polish, the light purple makes it look really feminine, but the bright glitters add a pop to it. Here is 3 coats of Girly Bits' Mother May I?!

Girly Bits Mither May I?!
Girly Bits Mither May I?!

I received this polish from Caitlin for Christmas and she bought it online here, where is costs $11.00 USD.

Thank-you for reading!!

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment