Sunday 27 January 2013

CrowsToes Cheshire

Hey everyone, I have another Indie polish to show you. It is two coats CrowsToes' Cheshire over one coat of Ulta3's waterlilly.  This polish has too much going on to even describe so I am going to depend on the pics below to give the explanation for me. I must say that I wasn't very impressed with this polish, don't get me wrong it's very pretty, but the formula was really thick and gunky and I had difficulties getting it on my nails. Also, after a hour of wear the tips were already showing tip wear as you can see from the pics. At first I thought it was a "user" issue with how I applied it, but honestly I now think it is because the polish is so thick it shows wear a lot faster.

 
 

Caitlin bought me this polish for Christmas and she purchased it online here for $13.00 USD.

Thank-you for reading!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment