Sunday 27 January 2013

Sparkle Layering Gone Gonzo and Servin up Sparkle


I have a new mani to show all of you! I started off with one thin coat of OPI's Gone Gonzo! from their Muppet's collection, but decided I wanted some holo in my mani too. I then layered one thin coat of OPI's Servin' Up Sparkle from the Serena Williams Glam Slam collection. I ended up doing three thin layers of each to get the final look (I alternated between colours so they blended together). I put up three pictures because the mani was super hard to photograph properly and I wanted you guys to see the holo effect!

OPI Servin' up Sparkle and Gone Gonzo!

OPI Servin' up Sparkle and Gone Gonzo!
 OPI Servin' up Sparkle and Gone Gonzo!

Gone Gonzo! was given to me by my friend Kathryn, I think she got it a Chatters, which has a huge selection of OPI and China Glaze polishes. Gone Gonzo! has small blue glitter and large silver hex glitter in a clear base.

Servin' up Sparkle came in a set with a purple polish called Grape...Set...Match, I am pretty sure I ordered the set on Ebay, but cannot remember the cost. Servin' up Sparkle has small silver and holo glitter and large holo hex glitter in a clear base.

Thank-you for reading!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment