Sunday 27 January 2013

Sally Hansen Houndstooth Nails Review

Awhile ago I tried Sally Hansen Salon effects Nail Polish Strips. I wanted a mani that I could wear the whole week without tip wear and chipping. I loved the houndstooth pattern and decided that if a Mani could last the "up to" 10 days it claimed on the box it was worth the $10.00 price tag..... well I was wrong. Not only did they take forever to apply, but I had problems getting them to smooth out onto my nail. Also, all the nail polish strips were too big for my nails, I know I have small fingers and nails, but I thought that at least one of the 16 strips would have fit properly! Anyways, after I played around with them and eventually got them to stick, I loved the look of them. However, I didn't even get close to 10 days wear time, I got 5 days tops before they started to peel away from my nail and wear at the tips. In my opinion don't waste your money on the strips, buy a nice bottle of OPI, Orly, or China Glaze with the $10 instead. :)

 
 

Have you tried the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips? Did you have a better experience than me?

Thank-you for reading!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment