Sunday 27 January 2013

Konad White Rose Mani over Got a Date To-knight

Here is a super girly and dainty manicure! I started off with 3 coats of OPI's Got a Date To-Knight which is a super cute light pink creme, and then Konad stamped a rose design onto my nails with Konad special polish (plate M65). Lastly, I added 3 white pearls on my ring finger, they are very subtle and you cannot see them very well in the pictures. I have done this mani in the past and I love it every time!!

Konad Plate M65 over OPI Got a Date To-Knight
 Konad Plate M65 over OPI Got a Date To-Knight

I received OPI's Got a Date To-knight from my friend Kathryn as a gift, but I'm pretty sure you can still find it in the salons. If not ebay is always a cheaper solution to buying OPI in Canada, as you can usually save $2-$3 a bottle even with shipping costs! I bought my konad stamping kit online here http://www.konadnailart.com/, and I must say it is one my best nail related purchases! I know that there used to be a kiosk in one of the malls here where you could buy konad, but I think it may have closed down. Be wise though that if there is a kiosk where you live the prices are probably alot more expensive than what it would cost you to order it online. I remember the plates at the kiosk being over $10 each and on the site they are only $6.90, that's a big difference!
Are you a fan of the girly mani's? Do you use Konad? 
Thank-you for reading!!
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment